Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thanx god! I don't use Windows anymore

As a Windows user, I was very tempted to try every applications that promised me to keep my Windows fast. Registry cleaners were on top of those applications.Sometimes I stumble upon sites which pops up a window suggesting me to download a software which will make my computer fast. I must admit honestly that I've clicked on those links on several occasions hoping it would do what it said. And it would take me long to realize that I have invited some malwares/spywares instead of speeding up my syste. But now I don't have to worry about all those things and I can simply ignore pop-up like this, because I don't use Windows any more, I've already switched to Ubuntu Linux! Thanx god Linux for keeping my computer healthy (no spyware/malware), wealthy(no eating of my computer resources unnecessarily anymore) and wise (of course Linux is intelligent)!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I heard you like Amarok. Ever check out Exaile? It's much lighter and native to GNOME while preserving the look and feel of Amarok. Although, the feature set is lacking in comparison.